Friday, February 4, 2011

You are Not Living Up to Your Full Potential!

You are not living up to your full potential are you? I know I am. I know I am living up to my full potential right now as my heart beats and I have no question.

Or maybe I'm not. And I am okay with that too. Am I a slacker? Or maybe I'm lazy. Or maybe I'm stupid. Does it matter?


Watch these Byron Katie videos and watch how she puts this subject in the hot seat! Just kidding. But do notice how Katie puts The Work to the subject.

Part 1


Part 2


Now say it with me: "You are not living up to your full potential!"

Is that the scariest thing ever?

At the root of so many of my fears has always been the bottom line of fearing what other people think of me. And to think I'm immune to that today might be silly so - as Katie would encourage me - I welcome the fear. If the fear comes today, I have a solution. I can put it to inquiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.