Friday, April 9, 2010

Introduction to Byron Katie

Byron Katie - or Katie - if you willByron Katie, or just 'Katie' as she likes to be called, changed my life. She can change yours too.

Her only call to action is 'The Work' which are four questions and a turnaround. That's it.

All that is required is the willingness to do it. You have ended the work when you stop answering the simple questions.

As time permits and as this blog grows, I will be getting into specific examples of how 'The Work' works because I believe that to keep it, I need to give it away. Like Katie does.

This blog is dedicated to her, to you, to the world. I found serenity and peace in my life so it's not particularly for the faint-hearted or the career victim unless you desire for a splendid life. It is for anyone who thinks they have a problem with themselves. [Notice I said 'think they have a problem.'] Yes, Katie has enabled me to embrace reality. And that means there is never a problem. And if this has not blown your mind yet, it will.

Thanks for dropping by. If you have requests for what you would like me to address here, just leave a comment. Until we meet again, have a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.